canberrabirds

Online Data Entry

To: Paul Fennell <>
Subject: Online Data Entry
From: Frank Antram <>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:30:35 +1000
Paul, I'm not sure how it is possible to have data entered without an
owner, but there may be a bigger problem with the database as, upon logging
in today, I found that all my records since the end of April have
disappeared! ?

Regards
Frank

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 08:38:22 +1000, "Paul Fennell" <>
wrote:
> Hi Everyone
>

> I am checking data lodged on line and have found a number of records with
> no
> owner.
>

> Would any persons like to claim these?
>

> Also lat longs or precise location for Stromlo Park would be appreciated.

> am not sure which bit of the area is Stromlo Park.
>

> Cheers
>

> Paul Fennell
>
> 0407 105 460
>

> 692
>

> 27/08/2006
>
> 10:00
>
> 17:00
>
> Canberra University Bldg 3 Carpark
>
> K12
>
> 0
>
> 0
>
> 0
>
> 0
>
> 0
>
> 0
>
> 4
>

> 691
>

> 22/08/2006
>
> 11:00
>
> 11:05
>
> Fassifern Pond Dunlop(I11)
>
> I11
>
> 35
>
> 11
>
> 52
>
> 149
>
> 0
>
> 35
>
> 4
>

> 690
>

> 11/08/2006
>
> 10:00
>
> 10:05
>
> Aranda Bushland(J13)
>
> J13
>
> 35
>
> 16
>
> 3
>
> 149
>
> 4
>
> 54
>
> 4
>

> 689
>

> 10/08/2006
>
> 10:30
>
> 10:35
>
> Shepherds Reserve(H12)
>
> H12
>
> 35
>
> 14
>
> 36
>
> 148
>
> 58
>
> 26
>
> 4
>

> 688
>

> 7/08/2006
>
> 8:00
>
> 8:10
>
> Stromlo Park
>
> I14
>
> 0
>
> 0
>
> 0
>
> 0
>
> 0
>
> 0
>
> 4
>

> 687
>

> 1/08/2006

> [...]

Grapevine :: Web hosting from $15 per month ::
www.grapevine.com.au