canberrabirds

Robin viewing

To: "Canberra Birds" <>
Subject: Robin viewing
From: "Ruth Parker" <>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 18:38:34 +1000
A client of mine turns 90 at the end of June.  Her family want to do something special of her choice for her.     She would like to see Scarlet and Flame Robins.    She has always loved them but not had an opportunity to see them for many years.  I gave her Helen Fallow photos of each last winter as an interim measure.
I have suggested Tidbinbilla in June (she has not been there for years and this idea was very well received).
 I would appreciate advice about what time of day to suggest they go and to which area within the park.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
Ruth