canberrabirds

Re: suspicious [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Subject: Re: suspicious [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 10:51:11 +1000

My best effort was being investigated for deer rustling near the Santa Rosa Winery near Currency Creek/Goolwa in S Aust. I'm quite proud of that one. I'm not sure how many deer we could have stuffed in the boot of the Kingswood. I guess the site of four youthful birdos is enough to raise concern. My Mum had to placate the authorities back in Adelaide while we continued on our merry way birdwatching all day oblivious to the trail of suspicion that we had left. One of my friends use to practice his French Horn on trips but not on this occasion. That definitely had potential to raise the ire of locals along with baying of hounds etc.....

cheers
Richard

"Michael & Janette Lenz" <>

21/05/2007 06:15 PM

"chat line" <>
cc
Subject
[canberrabirds] suspicious

Guess we all have stories to tell.

Mine was being taken for a suspicious character staring into people's balconies in Berlin (yes, there were swallows) - but I guess bird watchers are not known for sartorial elegance anyway.
--
This message contains privileged and confidential information only
for use by the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended