canberrabirds

Some weekend obs

Subject: Some weekend obs
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 20:10:50 +1100 (EST)
Marnix, I'm replying via the list in case others were wondering too, or
indeed if I have it wrong and somebody would like to correct me...
My understanding is that the wider part of Jerrabomberra Creek between the
Tadorna and Fulica hides at Jerrabomberra Wetlands is named Jerrabomberra
Water.  The birds I mentioned were viewed from the Tadorna hide.
Regards
Frank