canberrabirds

Twitchathon money, a thankyou.

To: <>
Subject: Twitchathon money, a thankyou.
From: "Mark Clayton" <>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 20:05:10 +1100

G’day all,

I received the last of the promised twitchathon money today so a BIG thankyou to all who pledged money. “My” contribution to the team effort is $935. I am not sure what the others collected but I am sure they also made a bit - perhaps they will let us all know. My only (very minor) problem is that I don’t have a postal address for Greg Ramsay which I need to get for the tax deductible receipt. So if Greg could email me or someone who knows his address could, that would be much appreciated. I will send a bank cheque for the $935 to Alan Morris, who was the co-ordinator for the twitchathon and he will send the receipts to me, hopefully in time for the February COG meeting.

Again thanks for helping Australia’s birds. The money will go to The Australian Bird Study Associations Research Fund which helps students with a small grant to purchase scientific equipment like mist nets, callipers etc. If you want any information on ABSA see me at any COG meeting.

Cheers,

Mark