canberrabirds

rainbow lorikeets in Wanniassa

To: <>
Subject: rainbow lorikeets in Wanniassa
From: "Sandra Henderson" <>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 11:36:59 +1000
 and I'm presuming its same 3 were back again for about 2 hours Sunday
morning, then briefly - only for 10 minutes, at about 6.45 this morning.
They seem interested in flowers as well as the lerps - the tree they
seem to like is my very large stringbark, which is flowering at present.
King parrots and red wattlebirds are also spending a lot of time there.

Sandra Henderson.