canberrabirds

Coot breeding

To: "'Joe Barr'" <>, <>
Subject: Coot breeding
From: "Barbara Allan" <>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:07:36 +1100
Given the paucity of formal coot breeding records in COG databases, please
make sure these are sent in. Grab an incidental record form from the website
canberrabirds.org.au and FILL IT IN NOW, pls. Then deposit it in the red box
at a COG meeting or mail it to PO Box 301 Civic Square ACT 2608. Don't worry
if you don't have lat/longs - just describe where you saw the birds. And
yes, the consultant is progressing our electronic data input program, for
those techonerds who don't believe in paper. b