canberrabirds

Ian's quiz night

To: "'canberrabirds'" <>
Subject: Ian's quiz night
From: "Mark Clayton" <>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 23:41:41 +1100

Hi all,

For all those that missed Ian Fraser’s COG quiz night, you missed a terrific night. The questions ranged from very scientific to idiotic and some were downright bizarre but the whole night was brilliant. I know how hard it is organising these quiz nights and Ian did, as I said before, a brilliant job. Thanks also to the ladies who did the scoring, it is not an easy job with all the different spellings that people use and some handwriting has to be seen to be believed!!

Thanks Ian for an excellent night – I am already working on my next effort.

Mark

Ps everyone, if you see Ian looking somewhat battered over the next week or so it is because I have tried to murder him over his cryptic pictures of an Eastern Water Dragon…………………………….!!!!