canberrabirds

Little Lorikeets

To: "Geoff Duggan" <>, "canberra birds" <>
Subject: Little Lorikeets
From: "Lashko Susan" <>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:37:13 +1100
At least 5 there this morning.

Also a late posting - sorry, I've been away.  Last Sat morning the
Great-crested Grebe was in the inlet east of the bridge just north of the
Governor-General's front gate, ie at the beginning of Westbourne Woods.  I had
great views.  Maybe it retreats in there when the rowers are out on the lake
being yelled out by a megaphone-wielding male!

Sue