birding-aus

Shooting in Birdlife controlled conservation areas

To: Neville Schrader OAM <>
Subject: Shooting in Birdlife controlled conservation areas
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 19:35:26 +1100
Neville,

Done a bit actually. When I was an animal health inspector with NSW Ag, I
helped out our Noxious Animal Control Officer on his goat control research
during my quiet times. It certainly is effective, but is done with a lot of
noise, dust and environmental disturbance. It is not quite the activity you
would want in a wildlife reserve like Gluepot.

Carl Clifford