birding-aus

Another bivalve victim

To: Peter Shute <>
Subject: Another bivalve victim
From: "Jeremy O'Wheel" <>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 00:31:08 +1100
Of course I pretty clearly stated that I don't think tangling is
impossible.  What I stated was that I was skeptical about it as the most
likely explanation in this instance. If you see a bird missing feet or
toes, I don't think putting forward one particular explanation as the most
likely cause is very accurate.

Jeremy