birding-aus

If you go down to the woods, you may be in for a big surprise, or at lea

To: Carl Clifford <>
Subject: If you go down to the woods, you may be in for a big surprise, or at least in NSW
From: Graham Buchan <>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 10:05:06 +1000
Hi all,

Note that you are assuming that Barry will not be able or willing to do deals
with Labour or the Greens to get legislation through. Both would rather help
Barry with at least some of his agenda than being seen to be sacrificing the
environment. Given Barry's response to the SF this may be what he is signalling
subtly and leaning towards.. Barry will not be a 'boofhead' crash and burn
ideologue pollie - he wants to be in for several terms.

Cheers,

Graham Buchan