birding-aus

If you go down to the woods, you may be in for a big surprise, or at lea

To: <>
Subject: If you go down to the woods, you may be in for a big surprise, or at least in NSW
From: Joshua Bergmark <>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 16:11:30 +1030
I agree with you there Dave - I'll never understand how people can justify
killing an elephant just for a trophy! Shooting in National Parks would be a
big danger too - especially with us birders walking around in the bush
off-track looking for birds... Thankfully, next election I'll be old enough to
vote.
Does anyone know of a petition running anywhere on these issues in NSW? Please
post here if anyone finds one - I'm sure they'll be a lot of support :)

Joshua Bergmark