birding-aus

If you go down to the woods, you may be in for a big surprise, or at lea

To: "'jenny spry'" <>, "'birding-aus'" <>
Subject: If you go down to the woods, you may be in for a big surprise, or at least in NSW
From: "Paul G Dodd" <>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 21:40:42 +1000
At least the Federal Government has been able to force the new Victorian
State Government to withdraw the cattle from the high country. I suspect
that even if the Shooters get their way and have the NSW State Government
allow shooting in National Parks, this will be reversed by the Federal
Government. I am not 100% sure of the gun legislation in this country, but I
thought the gun laws were National, rather than State? Isn't that how the
Howard Government got the laws changed and the gun buy-back happening after
Port Arthur?

Paul Dodd
Docklands, Victoria