birding-aus

The price of Princess Parrots

To: "'John Reidy'" <>, <>
Subject: The price of Princess Parrots
From: "Tony Russel" <>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 17:53:00 +1030
Ok guys , if you think it's OK, go ahead. But I don't think it costs $450
for a couple of guys to camp out in the donga for a few days. And as I said
before, I'd rather find the birds for myself. Missing out for the time being
is not all that unmanageable and I've still got my $450 to spend on another
trip looking for PPs some other time.

Better than being spoon fed I reckon.

Tony.