birding-aus

The price of Princess Parrots

Subject: The price of Princess Parrots
From: <>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 23:12:16 +1100
I would really like to go and see the Princess Parrots even if I have to put
the credit card in the red for a while. I personally think the cost involved is
reasonable, it would be much more expensive and take much longer to find the
birds in the desert and it is also great to collaborate with the indigenous
community.

Does anyone have any idea how to go ahead and organise this? When is the next
dates?

I am also interested to see some of the other red center birds.

Regards
Heyn