birding-aus

Problems with the Birding Shop

To: Steve <>, "" <>, "'Bill Stent'" <>
Subject: Problems with the Birding Shop
From: "James O'Connor" <>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 17:17:38 +1000
Hi all,

I'd just like to confirm that there is no relationship between Birds Australia
and the Birding Shop. The two used to share premises and had a formal
relationship, which was dissolved several years ago.

Birds Australia has no formal relationship with the Birding-Aus list either,
although we happily acknowledge the important role this forum plays in
facilitating communication and sharing knowledge in the birding community, and
we appreciate the great job Russell does in maintaining and moderating the list
and its discussions.

Have a good weekend.

Cheers,

James O'Connor
Research Manager
Birds Australia
Suite 2-05, 60 Leicester St
Carlton  VIC  3053

email:
Ph (03) 9347 0757
Fax (03) 9347 9323
Toll free: 1300 730 075

Website address: http://www.birdsaustralia.com.au
Atlas website: http://www.birdata.com.au
ABN: 87 004 076 475
Australian Partner of BirdLife International