birding-aus

Lyrebirds learning artificial sounds

Subject: Lyrebirds learning artificial sounds
From: Ivor Preston <>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:10:28 +1000
Richard,

I will probably be in a long line of people giving you the good oil about what
Lyrebirds can do. Suffice to say that David A has already done it for us -
follow this link.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3433507052114896375&hl=en#

or just Google Lyrebird recordings for your choice.

Cheers

Ivor