birding-aus

Eastern bristlebird in the news

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: Eastern bristlebird in the news
From: John Leonard <>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 16:08:08 +1000
It's a pity we don't have a scheme of values in society where such
events as this are in the category as 'irrational entertainments' (Dr
Johnson on opera) and no-one would consider holding one or attending
one, even if there no potential threats to wildlife and vegetation.

John Leonard

--
John Leonard
Canberra

"I rejoice that there are owls." Thoreau