birding-aus

Birding economics

To: Tim Hosking <>
Subject: Birding economics
From: Alan McBride <>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:20:28 +1000
Tim

Try contacting Alice Springs, they have a hide.

You will need to telephone ahead of time and arrange access through the Power & Water Corporation. Telephone the Alice Springs office on 1 800 245 092 or + 61 8 8951 5410 internationally. You will need to go into town to collect the permit, map and key and sign the indemnity forms; a fee of $30 (cash only) is involved which is refunded when you return the key.

They may be able to offer assistance?

Cheers

Alan

Alan McBride, MBO.

Photojournalist | Traveller |  Writer | Birding Guide +
Member: International Travel Writers & Photographers Alliance
                        American Writers & Artists Inc.
                        Travelwriters.com

http://web.me.com/amcbride1
http://www.worldreviewer.com/member/alanmcbride/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/alanmcbride
http://www.twitter.com/alanmcbride

Good planets are hard to find; until we do, please, be green and read from the screen

Tel:                    + 61 419 414 860
Fax:            + 61 2 9973 2306
Skype:             mcbird101

P O Box 190 | Newport Beach | NSW 2106 | Australia

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. This e-mail is also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the prior written consent of the copyright owner.