birding-aus

Shooting in NPs

To: "'Carl Clifford'" <>, "'Mark and Mandy Young'" <>
Subject: Shooting in NPs
From: "Stephen Ambrose" <>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:14:39 +1000
It is also worth sending a letter to your local MP, as well as those pollies
identified by Carl. Many NSW electorates contain national parks and/or
nature reserves, so it would be appropriate to inform your local MP of your
concerns. Although the cynical side of me thinks that most (if not all)
pollies would vote on the bill along party lines, if all of them received
letters of protest from local constituents, then maybe they will better
understand the environmental concerns of the community, rather than just
providing an uninformed parliamentary donkey vote.

Stephen Ambrose
Ryde, NSW