birding-aus

Help with Birding in and around Brisbane

To: "Peter Madvig" <>
Subject: Help with Birding in and around Brisbane
From: L&L Knight <>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 20:01:30 +1000
http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDQ10095.shtml
Forecast for Wednesday Cloudy periods with a few showers. Fresh SE winds, strong at times near the coast. Precis: A few showers, windy City: Min 21 Max 26 Bayside: Min 21 Max 27 UV Index: 16 [Extreme] UV Alert from 7:30 to 16:10
Thursday Showers, rain, windy Min 22 Max 26
Friday Rain at times, windy Min 21 Max 26
Saturday Rain easing to a shower or two Min 21 Max 28
Sunday Shower or two Min 22 Max 29
Monday Shower about Min 22 Max 28
Tuesday Shower or two Min 21 Max 27