birding-aus

The Great Global Warming Swindle

To: "Birding-aus \(E-mail\)" <>
Subject: The Great Global Warming Swindle
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 18:05:27 +1000
Hi All,

Russell is absolutely right about this. I don't object to that the film was
shown, in the way it was. The program after clearly showed that the film was
mostly irresponsible drivel and had misrepresented many experts. It was not
about the science or the problem, it was about politics and motivations of
pressure groups and journalists. As for the studio audience questions, well at
least two were I'd say fruit cake questions and some were just comments. The
one about Carbon 14 (whatever was he getting at) and the one that went toward
Nazism! My question relates to why is it all about CO2? Surely in the last
century we have converted many millions of years of solar energy that had been
captured by plants and stored as fossil fuels, into heat. Why is not that
released heat the aspect talked about?

Philip