birding-aus

The Great Global Warming Swindle

To: Peter Shute <>
Subject: The Great Global Warming Swindle
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 17:18:04 +1000
Yes

Dr Nikki Williams, CEO of the NSW Minerals Council

I quote from the ABC site:
Dr Nikki Williams is Chief Executive Officer of the NSW Minerals Council, and a director of the Australian Coal Association. She believes that climate change is a very real threat to our planet, based on the overwhelming scientific evidence that burning fossil fuels contributes to global warming - however states that the coal industry is dedicated to finding solutions.

Russell Woodford
Birding-Aus List Owner

Geelong   Victoria   Australia
http://www.birding-aus.org

One thing I meant to say in my original message was that there was one group significantly under-represented on the panel:
women.  Dr Williams was the only one!

Russell