birding-aus

Re: Black Noddy ethics

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Re: Black Noddy ethics
From: "Tim Murphy" <>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 19:28:59 +1000
Surely much bird watching, and all twitching, is a more healthy form of
trainspotting. We get a  bit more exercise, otherwise it is much of a
muchness.

Tim Murphy (a confirmed twitcher).

PS. I knew a keen trainspotter who lived on Vancouver Island (where there
was only one train). Bit like birding in Alaska in winter time. But that is
another story.....