birding-aus

Any tree experts here?

To: <>
Subject: Any tree experts here?
From: "Peter Shute" <>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:03:48 +1000
The general concensus is that the first letter is the genus and the
second is the species, but that only the developers will be able to
interpret them with certainty.  Some guesses are that therefore there'll
be some Acacias, Melaleucas, Hakeas, Callistemons and Eucalypts, which
all sound good to me.  I was worried they might just fill it with "nice"
non-indigenous plants.  I only have part of the plan, so I don't have
the legend.

Thanks to everyone who reponded,
Peter Shute

 wrote on Monday, 23 April 2007 10:16