birding-aus

Eeyores don't like Acorns but Wood Ducks like themmashed

To: "Val Curtis" <>, "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Eeyores don't like Acorns but Wood Ducks like themmashed
From: "michael hunter" <>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 17:47:00 +1000
Hi Val.
           If you do find a dead Woody among the acorns, throw it in the
oven. If it tastes as good as acorn-fed bacon you'll  have a taste sensation
on your plate.
           Wombats would be a different matter. Has anyone sampled them?

(Only joking folks !!! Relax!!!)

                                                    Cheers
                                                           Michael

Val Curtis wrote
.

> There are a few oak trees growing near a roundabout on the
Gembrook-Pakenham
> (Victoria) road and Wood Ducks can often be seen in the nearby paddocks.
In