birding-aus

RE: RFI- camera gift

To: <>
Subject: RE: RFI- camera gift
From: "Gordon and Pam Cain" <>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 23:09:40 +1000
Dear all --

I am saving to buy a digital, and am wondering if anyone has any comments on
either the Fuji S5600 or Fuji S9600?

Both seem to run ~$100 cheaper than cameras with similar specs -- 10 or 12X
optical zoom, anti-shake, etc. And best of all -- the use AA batteries,
which are a lot cheaper than proprietary batteries.

Reviews have told me nothing negative except that perhaps the colour quality
is a bit less than some others.

After all the plugs on this list for the Panasonics and the Canons, can
anyone compare the Fujis on the basis of experience?

And I want my camera for a whole lot more than just birding.

Thanks
Gordon in Schofields (NW Sydney) NSW

Message: 5