birding-aus

RFI- camera gift

Subject: RFI- camera gift
From: Trevor Hampel <>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 18:39:20 +0930
 wrote:
I have a Canon S2 IS; it's comparable to the Panasonic FZ20.
There's also the new Canon S3 IS which has a couple of minor
enhancements over the S2 IS, but is otherwise identical.

Both the Canon and Panasonic cameras will give you excellent
results; I would try both and see which you find the most
comfortable to use (shape, weight, viewfinder, menu system etc.)
I have had a Canon S2IS for about 12 months and I am extremely pleased with the results.

Some of my photos can be viewed on my blogs - see details below. In each blog there is a link to my photo gallery which has over 200 photos I have taken in the last year. This is just a small selection of more than 3000 I have taken.
--
Trevor Hampel
Murray Bridge

Check out my BLOGS (web logs):