birding-aus

RFI- camera gift

Subject: RFI- camera gift
From: brian fleming <>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 11:35:18 +1000
 wrote:

Both the Canon and Panasonic cameras will give you excellent
results; I would try both and see which you find the most
comfortable to use (shape, weight, viewfinder, menu system etc.)
I would second this suggestion very strongly. My first TTL (through the lens) camera I disliked intensely - it just "didn't fit" the way the Contax rangefinder did. My Canon T70 does - can be carried just hanging from fingertips (OK, the strap is still there, but you don't have to sort camera from binoculars on chest in a hurry).

Brian Fleming
Melbourne