birding-aus

Grey-headed Lapwing

Subject: Grey-headed Lapwing
From: "R Clarke" <>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 11:44:26 +1000
Hi All,
Just a reminder that I am keen to continue collating a list of those that
have seen the Grey-headed Lapwing. The tally is over 110 successful birders
now and still rising.

As well as keeping a tally of the number of birders I am interested in
looking at the financial return to communities such as Burren Junction (and
further afield) from a birding related activity. To this end I?m presently
developing a short questionnaire and hope to send it out to respondents
early next week. Even if you don?t want to deal with a questionnaire I?m
still very keen to add you to the tally as the total number of visitors will
be an important component to any calcuations.

Thanks to those that have posted updates to birding-aus or responded
directly to my earlier request.

Regards,
Rohan Clarke