birding-aus

Favourite Sewage Farms

To: "Sean Dooley" <>
Subject: Favourite Sewage Farms
From: "Dave Torr" <>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 16:13:11 +1000
Would be interesting also to note access arrangements for them - many are
not easily accessible any more.

On 5/2/06, Sean Dooley <> wrote:

G'day to all,

I am currently working on a piece for publication about sewage farms
around
Australia in which, among other things I am planning to list my top ten
from
around the country. Swan Hill, Darwin, Broome, Alice Springs and of course
Werribee, are just some of the contenders on my list. I was wondering what
other birders thought. What is your favorurite sewage farm? It doesn't
have
to be one of the biggies. I've had some great birding experiences in
small,
one pond farms in outback towns so I'd be interested in hearing about any
and all of them.

You can respond to the list or to me privately and maybe if I get enough

Be interested to see what responses I get.

Cheers, Sean Dooley