birding-aus

Painted Snipe Survey

To: "birding aus" <>
Subject: Painted Snipe Survey
From: "Philip A. Veerman" <>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:54:34 +1100
Whilst Malcolm Fyfe (again) organised this from Canberra, I might as well pass on what little I know of this, as in these two messages:

Hi Malcolm,
Sorry I didn't dare to go out to JW today after the events of last night and the need to spend today doing a fair bit of maintenance here. I had intended to go. I don't even know if the roads out to there are open.

Philip

Thanks Philip,  Never mind about the Snipe survey.  Only two of us turned up but I hardly think it was a priority given the circumstances.  I told Melbourne that we had other priorities.

Malcolm