birding-aus

BIRDING-AUS Steaming Hudwits

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: BIRDING-AUS Steaming Hudwits
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:02:37 -0800 (PST)
==snip==
I guess living in the big ugly cities does have its
adverse effects on people's perspectives. The air is
much cleaner in SA folks, just think of the beneficial
effects it could have on your health.

And, I'll bet that most of you out there haven't yet
seen a Hudwit. Just tell your boss you're having a
Doona Day.

Tony
==snip==

G'day Tony, (getting a bit posh eh? wot ever appened
to der Unca Tones?)

Re: Your edited comments above, big ugly cities does
have its adverse effects on people's perspectives.

It's more then perspectives that are affected. Studies
are being carried out as I type this to you, on the
effects of repeated human breathing of engine exhaust
fumes. We had the correct fears about lead in fuel eh?
but now it appears worse is to be announced.

Some data suggests links with poor memory, loss of
dietary appetite, and poor eyesight? with a few
indications pointing to close links of a failure to
notice an attractive looking bird on a the beach!

I suppose that only proves exactly what you and I have
spoken about, many times before, eh? birdo's haven't a
clue where they are going! miss their meals due to
being to engrossed, and poor eyesight comes too much
use of the wrong binoculars :^D

Psssst did you see what that woman Dening said about
our good terns? she called them common, lets get her
Neddy.

Wanders off to the post office cos I need to buy a new
car.

Had a nice gathering of 28 pelicans this early am on
and around the Hastings Pier.

JAG, back on line, late tomorrow.