birding-aus

Birds Aust/KA

To: Birds Australia <>
Subject: Birds Aust/KA
From: KA <>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 19:57:36 +1100
Wow Scott maybe you should just read what you wrote, after all the old
saying is practice what you preach.

I found the original posts attempt at humor rather off, am I allowed to
state there opinion on a matter. I enjoy a wonderful life photographing
birds from all over the world, I love the creatures and although I agree to
somewhat that their are banders out there that do a shocking job, there are
plenty of birders out there also that do just as bad, to tag a group of
people as a whole is wrong and incorrect. Playing a joke on human life as it
did, I'm afraid shows no love of fellow humans, maybe why the world is in
the mess it is.

> If you intend to participate, make your contribution a positive and
> respectful one.  If not, may I suggest that you go away and grow up.

Well then Scott who are you to tell me how I should conduct myself. All I
have done is give my initials, no email address, one reason is I have had
Spam mail from this mail group from all over the world, and I choose not to
reveal my email address. so what is that against the law.

> You sound as if you are issuing a threat.

I don't understand, no where in any post have I threatened anyone so could
you expand on this thinking you have here.

So I don't agree with the so called code of ethics of many birders, that's
my opinion, probably different than yours but non the less I am allowed to
state my opinion.

So who am ? Well just another birder that likes reading this board but
decided to post a thing he thought was unethical, even though it was
supposed to be talking about ethics and has now been slammed for it, So be
it. I have seen it all as far as ethics is concerned and wonder how you
would see sticking a camera just about in a birds nest and remote triggering
it from a laptop. Ethical I don't know but feeds my family.

KA