birding-aus

Re: Birds Aust/KA

To: "Scott O'Keeffe" <>, Birds Australia <>
Subject: Re: Birds Aust/KA
From: KA <>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 07:30:15 +1100
And still you tell me what I should and shouldn't do.

One reason I said hey Tony if that's your real name is for the fact I was
told who is KA, Merlin, King Arthur etc etc. I tried to make a joke of that,
after all who are any of us. I have no idea who you are, I don't know if
your real name is Scott.

As for the banding issue, I still don't get it, how someone can post a sick
joke on it and you all laugh about it. WHY?

>I have every right to suggest you don't like my conduct

How has my behaviour breached agreed and reasonable standards of etiquette.
Then again what are they? Stating a opinion and getting harassed about not
leaving a full name, is that it?, Taking someone to task over whether there
name is real after being called King Arthur, Merlin etc etc, was that it?.
Fill me in Scott?

No offense but this whole topic is a figment of your imagination, I
threatened no one, Only stated back what was stated to me, and now you seem
intent on telling me the rights and wrongs of this mail list. Sorry Scott
don't agree with you, but would be good if you put it to rest

KA