birding-aus

Cannon netting Poll

To: <>
Subject: Cannon netting Poll
From: "Alan Morris" <>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:41:17 +1100
Hi Birders,
 I for one am surprised at the gall of a person who has not the guts to use his/her name, in running a spurious poll on any issue and then telling us the results. As others have said, any result will be biased because of the announced bias of the person running the poll and the fact that the organiser of the poll is using a fictictious name. I  will be pleased when Birding-aus is restricted to bonefide bird-watchers. I strongly object to people using none-de-plumes who make sly and derogatory remarks about other users of this chat line. If that is what thrills them, let them join a different chat line!

Alan Morris