birding-aus

Morcombe field guide (again)

To: Bill Jolly <>, Birding Aus <>
Subject: Morcombe field guide (again)
From: Anthony Overs <>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 14:45:23 +1000
I was planning on posting a list of errors to Birding-Aus.

How long should I give you all to send your errors in? One month?

I'll make it the end of October. That should be plenty of time to get around
to buying a copy (for those that haven't got it) and have a good look
through it.

Anthony

<<application/ms-tnef>>