birding-aus

RE: birding-aus Queensland twitchers

To: David James <>,
Subject: RE: birding-aus Queensland twitchers
From: "Lawrence E. Conole" <>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 19:10:08 -0800 (PST)
--- David James <> wrote:
> Dear champions (excluding North Queensland)
>
> I'm not sure that you birding fossil(fuel)s should claim to be part
> of a
> "new dynasty in competitive Australian birding" until you can beat
> 234 !

David

If some of the birds currently being massacred during land clearing
operations in Queensland could be convinced to relocate to Victoria,
then I'm sure 230+ would be a cinch.  ;-)

Other parts of the world where 300+ is a "big day" think we're only
joking over here anyhow.

Cheers -- Lawrie

=====
Lawrie Conole