birding-aus

Re: 1998 Gould League Bird camp, Warrumbungle Camp, Timor Rock

Subject: Re: 1998 Gould League Bird camp, Warrumbungle Camp, Timor Rock
From: Atriplex Services <>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 12:12:11 -0700
Much though I enjoy participating in birding-aus, I'm going to have to
unsubscribe if people keep bloating their messages with unsolicited
attachments, which are contrary to the 'guidelines'and take forever to
download. So...you know what to do if you're sick of seeing my name on
the list!
Regards, Anne
--
Anne & Roger A. Green, Atriplex Services, Morgan, Sth.Australia
Environmental Consultants & Native Plant Nursery.