birding-aus

Bunya Mountains QLD

To: Russell Woodford <>
Subject: Bunya Mountains QLD
From: Chris Charles <>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 20:39:50 +1100
Hi Kiri,
I have stayed there for 3 days in January 2020 & January 2021. I stayed at Pitta Place cottage both times. I did several of the hotspots but best birding was on back deck as the owner is obviously a birder & has set up water for them about 4 m from the deck in a vine thicket. Paradise Riflebird, Regent Honeyeater, Rose Robin, Green Catbird, as well as the usual suspects all came in for a drink while I was there.
As Russell said eBird has it all.
Chris

www.licole.com.au
https: