birding-aus

Chiltern

To: "" <>
Subject: Chiltern
From: Maris Lauva <>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 12:23:59 +0000
I have a few days in Melbourne in the next couple of weeks (from Perth) and I'm wondering if it would be worthwhile spending a couple of days at Chiltern. I'm not fanatical about what I see, just like to get species we don't get in WA. I reckon I'm a good chance for 40 or so within 100KM of the CBD.

Could someone fill me in on current conditions at Chiltern please. Would that add much to my list in a 2 day visit? If it is drought stricken I don't fancy going that far just to trudge through parched landscape.

Any recent info would be greatly appreciated.

Regards - Maris Lauva
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>