birding-aus

Parrot population data and a question for birding aus members

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Parrot population data and a question for birding aus members
From: "Donald G. Kimball" <>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 20:42:42 +0000
I use E-bird a good deal like many I suspect.  I have noticed a pattern in
parrot data.  I looked at aproximately 30 species of parrots in NSW, VIC,
NT and noticed that there are more recordings/sightings for most species in
April/May as opposed to Sept/Oct.

I have my own ideas as to why this is so but would love some input from
local Aussies.

Thanks very much!

Don Kimball
<HR>