birding-aus

Scrubwrens in inner west Sydney

To: "" <>
Subject: Scrubwrens in inner west Sydney
From: Andrew Taylor <>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 21:34:42 +1000
There are resident and I presume breeding White-browed Scrubwrens either side of Sydney Airport in Barton Park & Eastlakes Golf Course.  At least for Barton Park this is recolonisation (in scrubby regrowth) within the last 2 decade s - Neil Rankin only reported 1 sighting in his surveys in the 90s.

Andrew Taylor