birding-aus

Singapore and West Malaysia

To: Lim Kim Chye <>
Subject: Singapore and West Malaysia
From: Charles via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 07:12:46 +0000
Burnice just to add:

Langkowi guide: http://www.junglewalla.com
- Mount Raya has Great Hornbill and I also saw Orange-breasted Trogon on
private land near The Datai hotel that they have access to (small $$ amount was
paid to the guards to allow access).

KL:
FRIM (Forest Research Institute Malaysia)
on the outskirts of KL is easily accessible and definitely worth a visit. Note
their opening hours however.

Cheers,
Charles Hunter
+61 402 907 577