birding-aus

WTP track updates

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: WTP track updates
From: Dave Torr <>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 01:48:54 +0000
We have reassessed the condition of access tracks within the WTP bird
watching areas and have reopened access to the Lake Borrie area and Western
Lagoons  (i.e. Gates 2, 4, 5 & 6). The T-section Lagoon tracks are still
pretty cut up (looks like some people got very close to being bogged!) and
so we are going to keep this area closed to bird watchers until conditions
improve. We will be sending out an email to all WTP registered birdwatchers
to inform them of this change.

>> The Little River Fishway Improvement Project is now complete and the
ford crossing will be re-open to birdwatchers with a ‘Special Areas’
permits by COB tomorrow.
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>