birding-aus

FW: Camera.

To: "" <>
Subject: FW: Camera.
From: Barney Enders <>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 09:43:12 +0000
Subject: Camera.

I have a canon 7 D that I use quite often, it has developed a problem that
when I use  T V mode ( Shutter-Priority ) it changes the setting when I push
the shutter button.

Example if I set the shutter speed at 1500 and press the shutter button it
immediately goes back to 25 or 50 or any random setting.

I have tried it with several different lenses with the same result.

I use this setting for moving objects in sport, birds flying etc  and have
taken it to several outlets and a Canon repairman and nobody has ever heard
of this happening before.

Query is has anyone had this problem with a camera or does anyone have a
solution ???

Barney Enders

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list