birding-aus

An interesting read - Why do we feed wild animals?

To: Greg and Val Clancy <>
Subject: An interesting read - Why do we feed wild animals?
From: John Harris <>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 06:51:35 +0000
Hi All,
I just wanted to make a point in reference to Greg's email about small
birds losing out to the bigger birds. We planted indigenous plants when we
moved to our current house in 2009. We are now just seeing the benefits of
this. While Eastern Spinebills have visited from time to time, Brown
Thornbills and just recently, White-browed Scrubwrens have started
appearing in our garden. They may only be scrubwrens but we are excited to
have them :)

Regards

John

*Yours in all things* "*GREEN"*

*John Harris BASc, GDipEd*
*Croydon, Vic*
*Director - Wildlife Experiences Pty Ltd*
*Principal **Zoologist/**Ecologist*
*Nature Photographer*
*Wildlife Guide*

*www.wildlifeexperiences.com.au <http://www.wildlifeexperiences.com.au>*
 <>*
*www.flickr.com/photos/wildlifeexperiences
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildlifeexperiences>*
*0409090955*

*Past President, Field Naturalists Club of Victoria*
*(www.fncv.org.au <http://www.fncv.org.au/>)*

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>