birding-aus

Zanda? [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

To: 'Mike Owen' <>, "'Perkins, Harvey'" <>, "" <>
Subject: Zanda? [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
From: Stephen Ambrose <>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 02:47:09 +0000
I should clarify that del Hoyo & Collar are the chief editors of
"Illustrated Checklist of the Birds of the World. Vol. 1".  Species accounts
for Cacatuidae were compiled by the late Ian Rowley. So it may have been Ian
who interpreted the findings of White et al. and this was accepted by the
editors.

Cheers,
Stephen

Stephen Ambrose