birding-aus

The Decline of BA

To: 'Peter Shute' <>, 'Tim Bawden' <>
Subject: The Decline of BA
From: Tony Russell <>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 23:45:36 +0000
Smart phones ?  Oh, so that's what my trouble is. None of that expensive
mobile gadgetry for me - and my neck bones are  still up straight, not
kinked permanently forward and down.( BTW this has now been acknowledged as
a medical condition).

You could try to call me , I'm on unlimited local and interstate landline
calls and skype,  and have no problems with flat batteries.

T.
Hm ! does that count as friendly trolling ?